View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 07:41 AM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Losing Sammy is going to hurt a lot actually. Hardman isn't physical nor is he much of a blocker.
Agree - Sammy proved his worth in the play offs. Plus it may or may not be true, but it "feels" like receivers need a year or so to really get deep into Andy's playbook, so even if they take a 1st or 2nd rounder in the draft or pick up a vet you have to wonder how much he will be able to achieve in year one, which is why I think losing Robinson and Watkins the same year is problematic, at least for next year.

I think I would hope for maybe another 1 year min deal for Robinson and a high draft pick to replace Watkins.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli