View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 08:33 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah, I hear ya. way too much time spent in late night exploring the family leafs. We white guys if we can get back to England will find we are the ancestors of Kings or Lords. Mainly because they were the ones documenting christenings, marriages, wills etc. that prove they get to keep their wealth and privileged lives. Farthest I've got back was 1122.

Holy cow! This post spurred me to go back and bring up the Ancestry app (family tree) again...112 leaves! Guess I've more work to do.

Speaking of Kings and Lords....Lord Earl of Stirling is like a 20th Cousin...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.