Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 06:44 AM   #186
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Seriously, it works if you plan to mix. Learned it in college after having trouble with even modest amounts of alcohol freshman year and too much barfing. LOL. Obviously only works up to a certain level where if you just have too much, nothing will hold the vomit back!
I don't drink like a college student so no vomiting. I've only puked once in the last 20 years and it resulted more from stuffing my face with food all day mixed with all kinds of shots at a Memorial Day party and getting the hiccups.

My hangovers are much more muscle aches and extreme lethargy that takes a full day to go away!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.