Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 09:53 AM   #91
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I plowed through this in two nights. I really enjoyed it. I'm about five years too young for a lot of the early 80s nostalgia to truly resonate with me in a memorable way, but there are a lot of echoes of the culture that I remember.

Also, Steve is a dead ringer for Jean Ralphio.
this is set in my high school dayze....so I not only REALLY enjoyed the story....but I also had a blast checking everything out. OH OH OH...there goes a cutlass supreme in the background! OH...my friend had a Gremlin. damn....she's driving a pinto just like the one I used to have.
OH OH OH....I used to have those nikes.

and most sadly....OMG....I used to feather my hair like that....
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.