Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 11:35 AM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I saw Star Wars, Empire and Return of the Jedi in theaters, the latter of the two on opening day in Kansas City. I even saw The Phantom Menace on opening night in Century City (I'm sure I've told the story about OJ Simpson that night as well).

But I would trade all of that to have seen Endgame in a theater, especially if I had seen the other 21 movies beforehand in chronological order.

I've seen the fan reaction videos on YouTube and it's almost gut-wrenching to know that I missed out on something so amazing and with people that were just as invested as I became post-release, especially since I believe they caught lightening in a bottle.

I have a difficult time believing that Marvel will be able to replicate the experience of First Avenger through Endgame again.
We saw both. Infinity War and Endgame both were amazing for very different reasons. Infinity War....the entire theater sat silent when everyone started turning to dust. You could tell that most of the audience had no clue that shit was about to go down.

Endgame? Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Shit broke out in applause and screams when Steve held Mjolnir for the first time and then again for Avengers Assemble. It was crazy.

The only thing I’ve seen rival it in experiences was watching the first Jackass in theaters. It was non stop talking and laughing that made the experience great.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote