Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 12:22 AM   #25
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Finally getting around to giving this a decent airing. Looking forward to it a lot.

Had the fortune of Robert Ressler teaching for a couple of weeks in my Abnormal Psychology class at Truman. The instructor, Dr. Costa, was one of the earlier students under him at Quantico and brought him in for a mini-residency. This was just a year or so after Silence of the Lambs came out and Ressler was kind of barnstorming universities to gin up interest in forensic psych.

He had a ton of first-person face-to-face interview anecdotes, Dahmer, Bundy, Gacy, etc. And this was before 'profiling' was part of every network crime drama on earth.
I had no idea that Sal Costa, adviser to the Sig Tau goat****ers, was at Quantico. Definitely makes sense why he had that Psychology of Serial Killers class.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.