Thread: BigMeatballDave
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 09:17 AM   #79
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Nick,

I'll add that everyone I've met from this site in real life has been top notch. There is a fair number of trolls around and some shit slinging, but anyone that puts themselves out there from this site has been top notch in my experience.

It may seem like a weird deal, but it really is a community here. People come for the football and stay for the people.
All of this is totally true. And yes Dave was one of the really good ones. Cancer is a horrid way to go at any age, but 45 damn that's way way to young. I'll throw in a few bucks when I can get back to KC and some actual bandwidth.

I really hope Dave can understand the love we have for him and really almost everyone on the site. Life is far too short.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.