Thread: Video Games Valheim
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 04:33 PM   #51
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I've only been playing about two months and IIRC the last patch came out a week before I d/loaded it. I've never played a pre-release before so I don't know how often patches and updates usually come out.

I can say I haven't run in to a single bug yet. Not one in 2 months of playing. That wasn't true of ARK after 5 years...
There's a guy on You Tube named Raptor that does a bunch of tutorials on Valheim in case you're interested. He's been through all the bosses and built a shitload of stuff. The swamp is a ass kicker to get thru. The Death mosquitoes are brutal. But their mostly on the prairies.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote