View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 01:20 PM   #43
MVP

No, I'm an electrician, and as one i understand that my value is directly related to my skills and the competing market. I currently make 31 and change in the tulsa market. Recently with so much boom, two of our union contractors offered 2 dollars more an hour and 200 a week attendance pay if i have an osha 30 and a few other education stipulations. I understand that if i furthered my education in electical testing or many other parts of the field i could gain more pay. The same can be said for athletes. They are the best of the best out of a very small pool of human beings who can do what they do. I pay to see them in one sense or another, so that creates a demand.

Theres an available money pool vs an available talent pool. Both sides have leverage and negotiate a deal. As far as im concerned its no more my buisness how much they make than it is how much the tin knocker in the next room makes. He also has a demand that he supplies and is compensated for it.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote