View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 07:13 PM   #82
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
That would explain the high-ish total T reading. 3x a week is a lot for cyp/enth. Your probably gettin bloods drawn when it peaks. I go every 3rd/4th day and its always between 1000-1200.
No, I'm smarter than that. Cmon man.

For 3 weeks up to the test I go back to 1x weekly injection on Monday morning. I only have to get bloods twice a year and it's easier this way, believe me...it avoids lots of questions. Blood draw is always Monday before the shot. This has been the consistent rhythm for the last 3 years. That one test is the only outlier. The only thing I can think of is absorbtion rate in delt vs glute or quad. I read somewhere that delts absorb markedly slower than glute, ao maybe that was it.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.