View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 06:34 AM   #12
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, I showed Willow to one my kids a few years ago and we both loved it!

It holds up "for me" but I loved the movie the first time I saw in theaters and have owned it on DVD for decades.

This series has been in the works for more than 2 years, so I'm glad it finally all came together. I'll miss the chemistry between Val Kilmer and Warrick Davis but I'm sure they'll cast an excellent actor in a similar role.
Well, Warwick Davis is alive and kicking at 50, and Kilmer hasn't done much in the past 15 years so maybe they'll reunite. I mean, Kilmer has done such outstanding work lately as the voice of KITT in the failed "Knight Rider" reboot, TV series guest shots, cartoon voices and movie cameos...
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.