Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 09:43 AM   #3347
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
It's a shame that Onward performed poorly this last weekend, it was a really good movie. Maybe I'm just sentimental since I lost my Dad a few years back, but I thought that it was a fun movie, on par with a Wreck It Ralph, just a creative, clever, different, fun movie. Chris Pratt is really good as Barley, the older brother.

Also the newest Black Widow trailer is the first trailer that's actually made me want to see the movie. I doubt it's on par with Winter Soldier but it has the same vibe to it, which interests me.

Lot of cynical haters (critics) kept touting it as a middling Pixar movie, but I found it to be a top tier Pixar movie. I think the only thing it lacked was a memorable score (which a movie like UP uses to catapult itself to the upper tiers). Honestly Onward might be a top 3 Pixar movie for me.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.