View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 04:17 PM   #243
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I know this might sound morbid but I think it's time for CP to start a new section titled: "In Memory" for all the CP members who we know have passed with their user name, date they joined, date they passed, their age and a great thread to remind us of them along with any info about their memorial.

While it might be a downer for some, celebrating someone's life and the good things we remember about them on some anonymous internet board is a pretty remarkable thing when you really get right down into it. I think 99.5% of everyone here really likes each other regardless of our creed, race, color, or religion, standing in life or other differences,

I like to be reminded about people like Lonewolf Ed who shared his brave battle with cancer with all of us and never lost his sense of humor. Now we have FMB with his Beetus Battle and Food threads.

Just a thought......

This is a great idea.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.