Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 12:08 AM   #289
EvOlVeD

speaking of shameless us...

fiona reminds me of peg bundy. that bitch thinks shes entitled to everything regardless of how bad she ****s things up. you just want to slap the shit outta her.

off topic but another show, i have mentioned on another thread, but Fortitude is a great tv show.... it does have one character from shameless uk now i think about it.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.