View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:15 PM   #436
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Yeah sorry I don’t subscribe to those reports.

I know what economists say but there are intangible things that sports brings to a community that are extremely valuable that can’t be measured in dollars and cents.

If you want to look at it through that lense then that is certainly a legitimate perspective if you’re only interested in the financial aspect of it.

Also the Chiefs aren’t going anywhere but I don’t know why anyone thinks the Royals aren’t gone without a new ballpark because they are.
I know this may sound like a dumb reason to move somewhere but the Chiefs, Royals and Jayhawks swung my decision to move to Kansas City. I was going to just move to a bigger city after I graduated college and start looking for a job. It came down to Chicago vs Kansas City and the sports culture here made the difference.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.