Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 08:38 AM   #111
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Putting your hopes in Okung with a developmental LT not ready for the field is what’s reckless.

Okung is not reliable. He IS going to get hurt. He’s Sammy Watkins at this point.

I don’t want a developmental LT like Hudson or Smith out there in the playoffs. I don’t trust that.

I want one of the best LT prospects out there.

And no we aren’t “putting ourselves in a reckless situation based on need”. We are currently in that situation bc we cut Fisher and missed out on Williams. That’s the reality of the situation.
It doesn't have to be Okung but it does have to be somebody.

Even with the best available LT prospect we can get, they're likely not starting day 1. There's 3 guys in this draft that are "sure things" and we're not getting one of them without trading up a good 20 spots. That's not going to happen.

And the current situation is a continuation of cutting both tackles and not signing Williams. That was a reckless move and will continue to be reckless until they sign a veteran stopgap before the draft.

If they go into the draft just like they are now, it's just a continuation of the reckless behavior that's happened so far, not a different work stream altogether.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.