View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 09:40 PM   #14845
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Never horseradish—that goes with beef like roast beef, prime rib or tenderloin roast.

There's different glazes for ham. Many use pineapple but some use a sweetened mustard glaze like a honey mustard or brown sugar, or even mixed with booze like some Bourbon. Some mixed with maple syrup.

Here's a list of variations. I read spruce eats fairly often.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/top-ba...ecipes-3061629
We use honey and sometimes mustard on ham, but honestly nothing really seems to “go woth” ham very well. Since we usually have ours cured when it’s butchered I don’t mind it by itself

We had ham today and I used a ham bone to make my beans with. Put them over cornbread
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.