View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 12:50 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
This. I'm doubtful that there's an upgrade replacement for LDT out there this season. And Andy's blocking schemes can be pretty complex; is there a OG out there that can pick up his schemes that quickly, especially if there's no OTAs/abbreviated TC this season?

As for LDT himself, I don't think we can really judge his abilities on his performance for most of last season. It was his first season back from breaking his leg; it was always going to take most of of or all the season for him to get back to his pre-injury form. It'd be interesting to see how he performed in the playoffs vs. the first 8 weeks of the season to see how he trended. I'm betting he was significantly better in the playoffs.

Which could mean that he could be solid in the upcoming season as his confidence in his leg has grown.
I think they like LDT. Another year healthy, hope Rankin can come back healthy. iIf you can upgrade center, LDT is now your worst linemen. and thats a pretty damn nice place to be.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote