View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 11:15 PM   #8
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Living on I-70 spoils me about not having to battle semis. They avoid I-70 in Colorado because of the pass. But that means they're more concentrated on I-80, I bet. Even so, there's so little traffic through Wyoming that it doesn't really matter.

On the few times that I go back to my hometown, I'm always shocked at the semi traffic on I-44. It seems like there are more semis than cars.
I-70 is my closest interstate too. I don't necessarily have to drive fast, I just like to be in front and there doesn't seem to be a front on I-80.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.