View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 09:58 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I can narrow it down pretty easy. I-89 is okay but not great, and H1 is preferable to H2 on the Hawaii side of the heat.

So now the tough decision is whether to go with the leisurely H1 vacation through Honolulu, or do the epic I-80 road trip.

Honolulu isn't exactly the best part of Hawaii to visit, but it would still be nice. I like pineapple. In contrast, I-80 is a lot of rural driving. A lot. I mean, a whole lot. I generally like driving through small towns, but I think the chains have driven small businesses out of interstate towns.

This is a tough one. But I think I'll go I-80. Better chance of finding barbecue.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.