Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 09:35 PM   #27
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Yes Hunters are pretty much worthless in a raid minus tranq shot....

Hunters problems are their pets damage don’t scale with gear. So honestly bring more Melee is preferable. (Especially On Horde)

That being said we know some guys who are rolling Alliance on same server we are going to. We are going to coordinate with them for some minor stuff (pally buffs, devilsaur mafia)

But we will be having two raid groups.

I still haven't decided what class to main. I've played all of them to max level with each expansion up until Legion when I got bored with it, so it's a hard choice. I used to play a particular role/class depending on my mood when I logged in. I was an unrepentant altoholic. I won't be going Ally, though. Just feels wrong.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.