Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 09:25 PM   #26
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Hunter is objectively the worst class in Classic, (even worse than in vanilla because of the modern handling of leeway and a host of other minor issues) unless you are playing them for what they ARE good at, which is gold farming and leveling.

Most of the population will be heavily favoring PvE or PvP over minor stuff like leveling or farming, and the hunter is probably the worst PvP class, as well as the worst raid DPS.

Doesn't mean you cant have fun playing it and do some cool things, its just not really good at what the majority of the playerbase does.

Yeah, I did do that. Hunter was the first class I played. Just to learn the game. I had a lot of fun with it as I enjoyed doing solo stuff.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.