Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 05:21 PM   #16
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
When MC first opened my guild was all about that Fire Resistance gear. It was mandatory to farm the piss out of it in order to not be one-shot by Ragnaros. We had to reach a certain threshhold or you weren't allowed to go.

I played Shadow Priest. Which in Vanilla, was a bastard spec. So i went to MC as a Shadow Priest that did nothing but spam Flash Heal .

But hey, i was one of the first on my server rockin' Anathema.
Hahaha

Yeah only tanks need FR it’s a waste on DPS especially on horde side Melee groups all have fire totem, then you can avoid all fire damage if you kill before suns and run the right strat.

Shadow Priests are worthless in PVE till AQ40 because the only class you really benefit is Warlocks and they don’t have the hit gear till then.

But S Priest is one of the characters if I see in world I just turn around as a warrior... **** that
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.