Thread: Chiefs Eric Fisher to the Colts
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 10:50 AM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That's just the thing - they had multiple opportunities to address the position and simply didn't.

They weren't in on many of the early free agents and when the draft came around they took Paye (can't blame them there) AND Dayo (this one is a head scratcher).
With Reich and the offensive staff, I'd guess they figure they can get by with what they had and just couldn't pass up on a pass rusher or two. Makes some sense.

I think I'd have taken Darrisaw but Paye could be really good.

Similar situation we all thought KC could be in and they went about it the way I figured the Chiefs would.

They'll have to spend a 1 on it sooner than later.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.