Thread: Movies and TV John Wick: Chapter 3
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 05:55 PM   #9
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
#2 is never better than #1. How many movies have even got close enough to even being an equal to #1? GodfatherII then what movie? It’s just too high of a bar.

I like John Wick. Reaves was made for that brooding part. I’ll go see it in the movie theatre this time.
Aliens and Terminator 2 say hi.

And I know I'm in the minority on this, but I liked Batman Begins far more than Dark Knight, which was the first step of Nolan's long and annoying slide into making films with more and more ridiculously and needlessly labyrinthine plots.

As for John Wick 2, it was okay. Liked the first one better. The three-gun match in the middle was fun, though.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.