View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 08:03 AM   #2804
Cheat Death

Thanks, yall.

Trying to dial in my wing game. Think I've settled on:

Rinse, pat dry with paper towel then set on a rack in fridge for a min of 3 hours to dry out. Then add corn starch to the rub to help get them extra crispy.

Now its between the air fryer or the grill for cooking. So far I'm leaning grill as I like the added char/grill flavor but would likely go air fryer for the convenience on a week night or wintery day.

I also tossed them in a homemade sauce that included my own jalapeno hot sauce, butter, and agave nectar for a little sweet/heat.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote