View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 11:19 PM   #127
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I am Native American, and I understand the chop is just a sports related thing. No one is doing it to mock or disrespect Native Americans.

Now, I will admit that I really don't like a bunch of white people wearing costume headdresses, that look like they were made by other white people.

I never say anything about it, but I don't like it. And even in that situation, I don't think the intent is to mock or disrespect Native Americans.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
The individuals who are complaining don't even watch football
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote