Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 08:48 PM   #104
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I tried cutting the cord a year ago. I dropped cable and went to Playstation Vue because of its built in DVR feature and used a Mohu Leaf antenna for local channels. I convinced myself for a few months that it was great, but after a while, I realized that I was only saving about $20/month and there were some channels that I couldn't get on PS vue that I found myself missing (History being one of them). The other issue was the hassle of having to switch between inputs and the little glitchy issues with PS Vue. Nothing huge I know, but just minor inconveniences that bothered me that I didn't have to deal with before. I moved to a new house and was able to get into an AT&T deal that included Uverse and 15mbps internet for $119/month for 2 years. I jumped all over this and life has been normal again for the past two years, but next month is the end of the two years. Luckily, Cox Cable is now offering a promo where you get 60 mbps internet and Contour TV for $114/month for 3 years! So I'm switching to that....and in 3 years, I'll either switch back to ATT or to Dish...whomever has the best promo at the time. So as for right now, I'm done with cutting the cord.
Cox and Uverse are your options? You poor ****er.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.