Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 12:11 PM   #95
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Cool. And I agree totally. Perhaps I'm closer to being a luddite than I thought because using the FireStick (even though I used it yesterday to watch a movie that was mostly over on GF!!!) keeps me in the "TV" world. Even though my complaints about GF's "shutter lag" on their goofy remote are well documented. As for the "1000Mbps" - pffffft, I'm a network engineer, they need to try and sell that shit to somebody else. Hell, all but a two devices in my house are "wireless", so those are defendable "legal" sales numbers only. Again, pfffffft..

Oh, did I forget my endless whining about missing Pic-in-a-pic (with recording)?

So maybe I'll look into these other options.
You are confusing Google Fiber TV with the general Google Fiber internet service. Most here are just using their internet along with other services like SlingTV/YoutubeTV/HuluLiveTV. Which would be a replacement for your Google Fiber TV instead of an addition.

And FYI... the 1000Mbp connection isn't necessary for streaming and Google doesn't make that claim. I'm not sure WTF you're talking about there.

Picture in picture? ... seriously?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.