Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 08:46 AM   #91
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I'm still confused. My pricing here shows that internet alone would be $70 (what you'd need to enable other things like ROKU and a FireStick), so the difference for us (because we have the Fiber 100 + TV option) is $90. So the possible saving for going to streaming would be the difference between all those streaming services and the extra $90 we pay. Right? If all those other streaming services are free beyond the upfront cost of the hardware, that's a potential savings of $90 a month, $1,080 a year), but if they cost anything, that would cut into the savings, right?

While I can see how one might save the difference (up to $90 a month is you don't rent a movie), I don't see how anybody "cuts cable" because none of those other service work without some sort of ISP.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.