Thread: Movies and TV Fallout: The Series
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 01:23 PM   #93
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
When games screw up their launch (FO76, Cyberpunk, No Man's Sky, etc), I tune out. I'm not being stubborn or petty, I just don't have the wherewithal to circle back around for second chances, no matter how much they fix. There are too many other games to play.
I understand and I'm not pushing FO76 I played it a bit but i'm not much on any live service crap. I tolerate Division because it's amazing despite hating Ubisoft and the Live service garbage.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote