Thread: Mock 3/12/24
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 10:03 AM   #20
Veteran

Fautanu has great feet and athleticism. He’s definitely a higher floor prospect than mims. I like fautanu. Mims ceiling is higher than his and Mims moves great for his size. Mims has the wingspan of a 7 footer. Mims comp is a more athletic Orlando brown. The question with Mims is can he stay healthy. I’d be happy with either. I’m just hopeful we address LT with our first pick. Mike is still my favorite but I’d be happy with other guys. Paul looks too leggy to me. His height comes from really long legs and I’m afraid that it’ll impact his balance in the nfl. I’m not sure who he’s faced at Houston but the talent he will face in the nfl will challenge him with those lanky legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
The more I watch on Fautanu, the more he becomes the guy I hope we can move up for to take in the draft. His quick footwork in the videos Crow posted jumped out at me. I looked at some Mims videos to compare, and Mims just looked slow. Paul looked a bit quicker than Mims, but still not close to Fautanu. The Combine video of Fautanu backs up what you see on film.

kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.