View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 06:50 AM   #163
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Knowing we have Juju, MVS, Hardman and Skyy, I really have to pump the brakes on Ross. I don’t expect to see much this season. Just let him learn the playbook and have him active in practice getting some reps in with Henne/Mahomes. I wouldn’t play him this season, no need to rush him in.
I dont really think its about him learning the playbook. Hes got all the talent and skills to be a star. Its about whether or not he can recover from past injuries to recapture that magic, and then stay on the field. Two huge obstacles for the kid to overcome.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.