View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 08:58 PM   #328
You gotta kill a few people

Licking a chicks ASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Buncha sexually repressed pussies up in here. I don't remember who said it but I read an analogy when it comes to the whole "zomg asses are for pillowbiters" argument. Just because a mini van and a Ferrari have a steering wheel, that doesn't mean that I want to drive the mini van. Just because a guy and a girl both have an asshole, that doesn't mean I want to stick any part of me in some doods butt.

Most women I've done it with have seemed to like it a lot. It ain't no thing.. Sex isn't the cleanest thing in the world anyway. I've had a chick do it to me too.. It wasn't bad. Not something I'd request, but hey.. If she really wanted to.

Seriously, dude. I sense sex once a month, always missionary and wearing socks with the lights on for most of these stiffs.

You lost me at letting a chick lick your own b hole though. I've actually heard it feels marvelous but my ass crack is hairy as shit. I'd have to do some serious grooming, not take a shit all day, and probably be pretty drunk to let a chick start foraging down in that jungle..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.