View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 05:35 PM   #5398
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I know we have a few BMW owners here so how much truth is it regarding how much more expensive BMWs are to maintain than most car brands? Car prices have come way down especially on luxury brands. I have noticed that many 4-5 year old BMWs have a good sticker price likely due to leases turning over, so this luxury market gets flooded with cars these ages. Most cars in this age range are 50-60% depreciated from their cost new.

Is the low up front cost not worth repairs coming its way? BMW doesn’t seem horrible with reliability but specialty parts make any repair or maintenance expensive?

Looking at 430i sedan FYI
Sorry, thought I put the link on this post. CarFax link is on there too.

https://www.bmwnorthscottsdale.com/i...j1c56kbm11998/
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.