View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 05:00 AM   #304
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama View Post

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty ****ing easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.
That was the last great parody thread this board has seen. I'm sorry you have such bad taste.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.