Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 05:36 AM   #7611
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus View Post
I'm expecting Semen to suck, but I also expect him to at least win some games. It's pretty sad that that's more than you can say for any quarterback the Chiefs have drafted in modern times. We know this team is ran by pussies who will never make a real attempt at finding a quarterback. Some other journeyman trash will step up after Alex Smith is finally gone. God forbid we ever do draft a quarterback high and he fails because unlike other teams who keep trying the Chiefs will be too chicken shit to try again.

So go root for another team. We won't miss you !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.