Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 01:33 AM   #7608
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
This thing could totally blow up, there's no doubt about it... but, I don't see that happening. I think the offense is going to be frustratingly boring as hell, but the defense will keep them alive through the 4th quarter. Again, I see a lot of 2011 with this team and it's going to be close every week.

I completely see how most are expecting doom and gloom, which is what will make this place so much fun when Denver hovers around long enough to keep you sweating. I don't see a division title this year, and as I've said all year - that's fine. They're about a 9-7 team right now, we'll see how Trevor does... but the wheels aren't flying off this thing.

Their defense is good enough to put them in the playoffs.

It will just depend on Semen. He's made a lot of mistakes during the preseason. He could **** the whole thing up.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.