Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 10:20 PM   #7607
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
KC went 9-7 in 2014 when they lost both a starting DL and their top tackling LB in the first game. Run defense went to shit..dropped from like 7th to 22nd.

This what just happened to Denver this off-season...the only difference is the Chiefs didn't lose their starting QB and his replacement. Imagine starting a totally green Bray that season...

Donkos are in for a rude awaking...
This thing could totally blow up, there's no doubt about it... but, I don't see that happening. I think the offense is going to be frustratingly boring as hell, but the defense will keep them alive through the 4th quarter. Again, I see a lot of 2011 with this team and it's going to be close every week.

I completely see how most are expecting doom and gloom, which is what will make this place so much fun when Denver hovers around long enough to keep you sweating. I don't see a division title this year, and as I've said all year - that's fine. They're about a 9-7 team right now, we'll see how Trevor does... but the wheels aren't flying off this thing.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.