Thread: Life One Week to Retirement
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 09:31 PM   #73
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
15 more years to hit 30 years of service...probably won't make it that far, this is a young mans game and I'm not young anymore. I'm guessing around 8 more years.

Congrats tho! I have watched quite a few walk out the door for the last time over the past 2 years and I am envious.
Even in the work I do it is becoming a younger man's game. Watching people you work with walk away too dies make you a bit envious....gotten a lot of "I wish I was you" comments from people I respect.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote