Thread: Home and Auto EV Cars/Trucks
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 04:41 PM   #35
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
for those of you who have EV's now does it not feel great to not have to pay what others are paying at the pump?

We have two cars, a tesla and my work car, I get a gas card so its sort of free in a way, but typically to fill up my car it was $28-32, now its $55 plus, just crazy.

With the tesla looking as how much our electric bill has gone up since having it its only $20-30 a month total and she drives the car 25k plus miles per year so I think we are saving 80% now compared with gas cars.

I know you can get cheaper EV's in the 20k range, I wonder why others are not switching faster?
I like it as much for avoiding gas stations as the cost itself. I don't really think about the savings side since I don't often buy gas, though it's obviously a nice benefit in the long run.

As for not switching faster, it still just depends on your use case. And the ones down at the $20k range will get you from place to place but aren't exactly luxury cars.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.