View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 07:42 AM   #891
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Looks like specifically white euro players. I gotta believe he hated Manu Ginobili, Dirk Nowitzki, the Gasol brothers. "Someone needs to really level that Detlef Schrempf ****er. He's ruining the sport!"
All of those guys are ****ing hacks. They are effective and good, don't get me wrong but I hate to watch them play. I feel like Schrempf played a little different but its been so long I dont know.

Dirk Nowitzki is offensive to basketball. Big, tall, slow mother ****er who just used angles and a high release point to score effectively.

I don't mind Rudy Gobert. Steven Adams, Clint Capela. Kristaps is kind of a let down but hes kind of fun to watch.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.