Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 01:44 PM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
If you want to be a victim that badly then carry on. You're def being too sensitive though.
Haha. The victim card. Typical. You don't have a credible response so you tapout via a lame insult.

Where did I whine? I merely pointed out the typical Hollywood tropes. Colonialism is seen as a negative by academia and Hollywood. Hilarious considering America or the modern world (of which both institutions profit from) wouldn't exist without it.

That is what Avatar was. A what if the pure and innocent indigenous people were able to fight off those evil Europeans fantasy with a environmental lesson.

People who pretend that the movie is something different amuse me.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.