Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 08:45 AM   #297
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
I was married in to an Alabama family. The stereotypes were true inside that family. When my ex-wife and I would travel to see them I would make sure and play some early 90's rap as loud as I could pulling on to their property. They did not like that.
We go through Alabama when we travel back to Missouri by car. They think we are "one of them" and let their guard down.

75% of the time traveling through AL when we stop for food, gas, hotel etc. we have at least one incident of blatant racism said to us or to someone else. They don't care if we hear their comment. Because we are lily white we are viewed as one of them. TWICE they have said to us, "we would have been a lot better off if the South would have won".
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.