Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 02:16 AM   #287
Banned

Dude, I am a rioter. I am an Antifa member. I am a communist. I am rooting hard for a depression and can't wait for a stock market crash because it will make Trump look bad. Hell, I'm every shitty thing (T) think of (D)'s are. I am every shitty thing our extremists are. I am stupid. I do not have a job and when I actually do have one it's at McDonalds. I've worked there as a fry cook over and over and over with no drive to be more. I live in my mothers basement. I knock off gas stations all the damned time. I am a gay evil scumbag soyboy marxist globalist beta male elitist. I cry over every little thing. My only ambition is to gain power by what ever means necessary and those means are usually evil and I should kill myself because I am.

I'll let the (T)'s fill in the rest because there is a 100% I have missed many traits.

But while we wait for that, reconsider your outrage over generalizing.

Last edited by eDave; 06-22-2020 at 02:47 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote