Thread: RIP Saccopoo
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #305
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
It's sad that only in his death do we get to know him.
He opened up to me a bit with the cancer stuff. I knew his name was Drew and that he lived in SLC, Utah, but not a lot else, other than he was living his life to the fullest possible way in his condition. He'd lost the vision in his left eye but was in minimal pain, which is a good thing. I discovered last night that a chemo anti-nausea med taken half an hour before my oxycodone has kept me from throwing up. I hope it was not a one time thing, but I will know later since I just took some more.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.