Thread: Football Las Vegas Raiders?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 02:15 PM   #170
MVP

As a Vegas Chiefs fan, Im fully on board. I might even consider chipping in on season tix just so I have my seats for Chiefs every year, and any playoff game that might involve the Chiefs, and if a Super Bowl comes here? Im so on it. Plus, I work at a radio station that includes ESPN and FOX sports, so financially, its a good deal. It would be great for this city too. NFL, dont care who it is, will be good for Vegas. The impossible becomes the possible-Super Bowls, World Cups etc...Its all possible with a NFL team and a stadium like the one they are looking to build.
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.