View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 02:36 PM   #17103
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Yeah, I've been saying that.

Mahomes has missed on every single pass he's attempted to throw OVER the defense. He's taken several shots, but has overthrown them. Not by much either. The more he works with these guys....
I hadn't really thought of it before (since we've never had a QB who could really air it out), but I also wonder if the thin air throws QBs off on deep throws a bit. Golf balls and baseballs fly further up there, so it stands to reason that footballs would too. He might just need a few trips up to altitude to figure out how to adjust his throws to compensate.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.