View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 07:50 PM   #149
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I tried to nap before work but people are out cruising around in their automobiles sounds like drag racing they are revving up their engines and honking horns this has been going on last couple of hours . So I guess people are just horny like back in the days of American Graffiti .

Gas station pumps are supposed to be a top hot spot to get the Corona bug if your just handling the pumps without cleaning them first with disinfectant. So burning gas and filling up isn't the best idea i presume.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.