View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 04:06 PM   #67
Emporer of Mongo

Also, I think youre wrong about people not giving a damn...

I think people here (90% anyway) mostly just shit talk and have dick measuring contests to pass time until draft day or kickoff....and wile away the off season by being a jackass and trying to make some people laugh..Im assuming that far and away people are just ****ing around 90% of the time and not serious...

I mean, I can sincerely say that I will talk shit and poke fun and whatnot but thats just entertainment and hopefully a chuckle or two...

Real life shit is different..I know I care and would care about anyone on this board going through some hard shit like you are...no matter if we are 'buddies' on the board or talking shit all the time...

I mean I honestly feel like a (dysfunctional at times?) family member here and I am a noob, relatively speaking...being here for only 5 years

Theres not a person on this board I wouldnt let sleep on my couch or share a bottle with.....in real life...I don't think.. (no homo unless maybe simply red or SNR or Fairplay or some others)
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.